Dental Negligence Claims
If you consider that you have been injured due to negligence by your dentist or other dental practitioner Contact Us Now. You may be able to claim compensation.
We are Dental Negligence Solicitors. We deal with a wide range of compensation claims arising out of negligent dental treatment.
Types of Claim
If youâ€™ve experienced any of the following, you could be entitled to compensation:-
This can include Inadequate fillings, crowns, or root canal treatment
- Incorrect fitting of implants
- Failed implants
- Nerve damage
- Failing to offer alternative treatment such as root canal treatment before considering extraction of teeth
- removal of a healthy tooth due to error or misdiagnosis
Delay in DiagnosisÂ & Treatment
If your dentist takes too long to diagnose a problem leading to you suffering injury. This can include:
- Delay in treating decay or gum disease
- Delay in diagnosing abscesses, periodontal disease and oral cancer
Poor longâ€“term careÂ
If your dentist has not provided adequate care over a long period of time, this may result in the onset of issues such as premature tooth decay and periodontal disease.